Topics

Is "master" the latest version?

Werner Keil

Hi,

I forked cargotracker yesterday as I plan some real-life inspired enhancements to it.
I noticed, e.g.: mvn -Pwildfly package cargo:run I
does not work in "master" right now, but the profile exists in a branch called "new_ui".
That is slightly different with colors, but otherwise missing all the images or the world map, so I assume "master" is the latest branch, right?

Thanks,
Werner

The WildFly porting effort was never really completed to be honest. I don't expect it to work. At some point, I'll need to revisit WildFly support.

On 7/6/2017 4:11 AM, Werner Keil wrote:
Hi,

I forked cargotracker yesterday as I plan some real-life inspired enhancements to it.
I noticed, e.g.: mvn -Pwildfly package cargo:run I
does not work in "master" right now, but the profile exists in a branch called "new_ui".
That is slightly different with colors, but otherwise missing all the images or the world map, so I assume "master" is the latest branch, right?

Thanks,
Werner

Werner Keil

I got the "new_ui" branch to work in Wildfly, so maybe something should be merged.
Note, I am working on some "Cargotracker 4.0" effort around talk proposals like EclipseCon Europe (IoT Day) see https://www.eclipsecon.org/europe2017/session/cargo-tracker-40 Anything that makes sense to contribute I'd be happy to share.