Re: GlassFish 5 Build 25 : Websocket and possible memory leak suspects - org.glassfish.grizzly.http2.AlpnSupport, sun.security.ssl.SSLEngineImpl

Ryan Lubke <ryan.lubke@...>

At first blush it would appear that the listeners that are invoked when the server-side connection is closed aren't being invoked to cleanup the state being maintained to support HTTP/2.

I'll find some time this week to see if I can replicate.

Another possible workaround if you're mostly concerned with supporting WebSocket+TLS is to disable HTTP/2 on the listener in question (http2-enabled=false).

Join glassfish@javaee.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.