Topics

GlassFish-5.0-b08 is promoted and available for download

Arindam Bandyopadhyay

The latest GlassFish 5.0 promotion i.e glassfish-5.0-b08 is available for download. It can be downloaded from the following location

Following important changes are included in this build

Component updates

  • JSON-P 1.1
  • javax.servlet-api 4.0.0-b06
  • JAX-RS 2.1-m07
  • Jersey 2.26-b04
  • JavaMail 1.6.0-rc2
  • Grizzly 2.4.0-beta8

Bugs Fixed

GitHub Issue ID
Description
21627
"Description" is not displayed in "JMS Connection Factories"
21741
The number of times EJB create method is called is incorrect in Jconsole
21138
After editing Availability service in configurations domain.xml corrupted
21764
Regression in secure admin
21687
CDI devtests are failing after Mojarra to 2.3.0-m10 integration

    Weekly promotions go through more thorough testing but if you want
    to use the latest, you can pick up the nightly bits from here.
    Do try out the bits and share your experience with us.

--
Thanks,
Arindam

Gunnar Morling

Hi,

It seems this build does not yet integrate Bean Validation 2.0 (JSR 380) and its reference implementation Hibernate Validator 6. Is there any timeline for doing this update? If there is anything I can help with, please let me know.

--Gunnar

yamini.k.b@...

Hi Gunnar,

Yes, we are planning to integrate BV 2.0 soon but I can’t commit on a date yet. Thanks for offering to help, we will reach out to you if required.

-Yamini