+++ git rev-parse --short HEAD
++ CURRENT_COMMIT=9955c9e2af
++ echo Git Revision: 9955c9e2af
+++ git branch
+++ cut -d ' ' -f 2
+++ grep '^*'
++ echo Git Branch: pull-request-21831
+++ date
++ echo Build Date: Mon Jun 12 12:58:59 PDT 2017
++ '[' '' = weekly ']'
++ '[' '!' -z ']'
++ export CURRENT_COMMIT
++ dev_build
++ printf '\n%s \n\n' '===== DO THE BUILD! ====='

===== DO THE BUILD! =====

++ mvn -Dmaven.repo.local=/scratch/BUILD_AREA/workspace/gf-remote-queue/repository -C -nsu -B -f pom.xml clean install -Dmaven.test.failure.ignore=true
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: ignoring option MaxPermSize=512m; support was removed in 8.0
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[ERROR] [ERROR] Some problems were encountered while processing the POMs:
[FATAL] Non-readable POM /scratch/BUILD_AREA/workspace/gf-remote-queue/glassfish/pom.xml: /scratch/BUILD_AREA/workspace/gf-remote-queue/glassfish/pom.xml (No such file or directory) @
@
[ERROR] The build could not read 1 project -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] The project (/scratch/BUILD_AREA/workspace/gf-remote-queue/glassfish/pom.xml) has 1 error
[ERROR] Non-readable POM /scratch/BUILD_AREA/workspace/gf-remote-queue/glassfish/pom.xml: /scratch/BUILD_AREA/workspace/gf-remote-queue/glassfish/pom.xml (No such file or directory)
[ERROR]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/ProjectBuildingException
Test is Running=true
Status for PR=21831 is BUILD_FAILED
Sending test run end email for PR=21831with email id=null
[FINDBUGS] Skipping publisher since build result is FAILURE
Recording test results
Archiving artifacts
Checking UNSTABLE | FAILURE | ABORTED
Hudson Text Finder: File set 'test-results/test-status.txt' is empty
Finished: FAILURE

How can I move this forward?

Thanks,

Ed

Arindam Bandyopadhyay

Hi Ed,

This is due to my changes in the build system for the bug #21822.We are restructuring GlassFish code and removing the main directory. I am going to merge the fix (PR #21828) by tomorrow. After that I would restart the pipeline for your PR#21831 .

Thanks,
Arindam

On Tuesday 13 June 2017 01:45 AM, Edward Burns wrote:
Hello GlassFish team,

I issued PR 21831 and tried to run the CI tests, they ran with this job <http://gf-hudson.us.oracle.com/hudson/job/gf-remote-queue/460/>. This job has a strange error:

==== VERSION INFO ====

[...]

Edward Burns

On Tue, 13 Jun 2017 02:05:32 +0530, "Arindam Bandyopadhyay" <arindam.bandyopadhyay@...> said:
AB> Hi Ed,
AB> This is due to my changes in the build system for the bug #21822.We are
AB> restructuring GlassFish code and removing the main directory. I am going
AB> to merge the fix (PR #21828) by tomorrow. After that I would restart the
AB> pipeline for your PR#21831 .

Yes, I had seen that mail but wasn't sure that was the cause.

Thanks.

Ed