[gf] Java EE tutorial sources

Guillermo González de Agüero

I imagine the eventual move to an open source foundation would also include the Java EE tutorial sources? :)

Regards,

Guillermo González de Agüero

El jue., 8 de junio de 2017 15:03, David Delabassee <david.delabassee@...> escribió:
You're right, we had an issue tracker for the Tutorial.
Let me discuss that and your other suggestions internally first.

--David

Guillermo González de Agüero

I think my question has been answered here: https://github.com/javaee/tutorial

Thanks for everyone involved on the AsciiDoc conversion!

Regards,

El vie., 18 de agosto de 2017 15:10, Guillermo González de Agüero <z06.guillermo@...> escribió:
I imagine the eventual move to an open source foundation would also include the Java EE tutorial sources? :)

Regards,

Guillermo González de Agüero

El jue., 8 de junio de 2017 15:03, David Delabassee <david.delabassee@...> escribió:
You're right, we had an issue tracker for the Tutorial.
Let me discuss that and your other suggestions internally first.

--David

Ondrej Mihályi

Thanks Guillermo for sharing, this is great news!

I hope I'll be able to contribute soon.

Meanwhile a question about the license - it seems that the contents are published under dual CDDL/GPL+classpath exception licenses. But none of the asciidoc files contains a header to state this. I think that these at least one of these licenses requires putting license information to each file. Is that the intention?

Thanks,
Ondro