Topics

GlassFish 3.1.2.16

John Wright

Our security department is flagging GlassFish 3.1.2.2 as having security vulnerabilities and wants us to update to 3.1.2.16 but I can’t find anywhere to download 3.1.2.16 from.  Any ideas?

Ondrej Mihályi

AFAIK Glassfish 3.1.2.2 is the last v3 version available for free. If you have support from Oracle, you should ask them. Or you may upgrade to Payara server which is kept patched against vulnerabilities and commercially supported by Payara Services.

Ondro

Dňa 21. 4. 2018 7:40 používateľ "John Wright via Groups.Io" <John.Wright8=usbank.com@groups.io> napísal: