GlassFish 4.1 monitoring with Zabbix

dorauzunsoy@...

Hi everybody,

I am trying to monitor GlassFish4.1 with Zabbix. I searched for a template but
I can't find anything. Just a couple of JMX monitoring templates but they was
not enough for me and my team because we are looking for a great way for
monitoring GlassFish. Also I find a tool called Zorka but it didn't work too.

I am in a very difficult situation. Can you guys give me some advices?? Maybe a
template or a tool like Zorka. I am open for any advice from you.

Thanks and regards.

--
Dora Uzunsoy

David Delabassee

On Wed, Jul 5, 2017 at 07:45 am, Dora Uzunsoy wrote:
I am trying to monitor GlassFish4.1 with Zabbix.
Sorry, I can't help since I'm not familiar with Zabbix.
Have you checked the Monitoring chapter of the Administration Guide? This could be a starting point...

--David