Topics

jvnet tiger-types

Jan Schatteman

Hi,

As indicated on https://javaee.github.io/other-migrated-projects.html I am contacting this group to inquire about the archived java.net tiger-types (org.jvnet) repository. Can anybody tell me if there is a source repo for this library that can be cloned?

Thanks!

Regards,
Jan Schatteman

Jan Schatteman

Hi,

As indicated on https://javaee.github.io/other-migrated-projects.html I am contacting this group to inquire about the archived java.net tiger-types (org.jvnet) repository. Can anybody tell me if the sources repo of this library is available somewhere?

Thanks!

Regards,
Jan Schatteman

Ed Bratt

Have you looked at https://github.com/kohsuke/tiger-types?
Does this have what you need?
-- Ed

Jan Schatteman

Hi,

(Sorry for the replicated posts)
No that won't do; I need to build the library from source, and therefore it needs to be of 'trusted' origin. Isn't there any way/anywhere I can download the archived repo ? This is what the link in my post leads to understand anyway ...
Thanks & regards,

-- Jan S.

Ed Bratt

Jan,
Each version was pushed to Maven with a source JAR file -- which represents the source at the time the artifact was released. You can find each published versions on Maven Central:
https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/jvnet/tiger-types/
Will that work for you?
-- Ed