Topics

My tld in jar file at WEB-INF/lib not recognized in case Loader tag is specified in META-INF/context.xml

yano.naoki@...

Hi,

I encountered a problem when displaying my jsp screen that uses custom tag.

  1. Put "test_war.war" in glassfish5/glassfish/domains/domain1/autodeploy
  2. Start GlassFish.
  3. Go to http://localhost8080/test_war/test.jsp
  4. 500 - Internal Server Error will occure. (org.apache.jasper.JasperException: /test.jsp(2,66) PWC6188: The absolute uri: http://www.example.com/taglib/test cannot be resolved in either web.xml or the jar files deployed with this application)
  5. Remove "Loader" tag in glassfish5/glassfish/domains/domain1/applications/META-INF/context.xml or just delete the file.
  6. Restart GlassFish.
  7. Go to http://localhost8080/test_war/test.jsp
  8. No error happens.

I think this behaviour is a bug of GlassFish.

test_war.war is here:
http//nn333nn.info/HMlN

Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Java 1.8.0_112 64-bit