RunLevel Service with optional concurrency

hv@...

I'm using the HK2 RunLevel Service (https://javaee.github.io/hk2/runlevel.html) in fully-threaded mode. Sometimes I'd like to start a service with a higher concurrency, ideally indicated through an annotation parameter, e.g. @RunLevel(value = 3, concurrency = 5). The jobs should run within the threadpool of the runlevel controller. I'm not sure if there would be a clash with the default @Singleton scope of runlevel services though.

What do you think? Is this a popular request? Worthy of a feature request?

Thanks,
Henning

Join hk2@javaee.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.