[External] : [hk2] Looking for up-to-date information about this project

Romain Grecourt

HK2 has been donated to the Eclipse foundation and is now developed as part of the EE4J effort.
This mailing was created when the GlassFish projects moved out of java.net and into GitHub.

All the donated projects have been forked under Eclipse, thus the original repositories and website are marked as archived / paused.
HK2 is part of the Eclipse GlassFish, you need to use glassfish-dev@... to get proper answers to your questions.

You can use the GitHub compare feature to get a hint of the changes, E.g.:

Thanks,
Romain

On Feb 4, 2021, at 12:40 AM, hv@... wrote:

Every now and then, I'm scheduled to update my 3rd party dependencies, of which HK2 is one. And every time I struggle to find out, what is new, what has changed. I'm sure it's because I don't know where to look. Please help me and point me to the treasure trove of information about the status of the HK2 development.

- On [github](https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/glassfish-hk2) I've found a new major release, but can't seem to find release notes. Is this stable? Is it just `jakarta`-namespace changes? Does it include breaking changes, new functionality?
- Searching for the project on the Eclipse foundation website gets me zero results.

So what's the best way to learn about HK2? Where can I find release notes?
Thank you for your help!
Cheers, Hank