Looking for up-to-date information about this project

hv@...

Every now and then, I'm scheduled to update my 3rd party dependencies, of which HK2 is one. And every time I struggle to find out, what is new, what has changed. I'm sure it's because I don't know where to look. Please help me and point me to the treasure trove of information about the status of the HK2 development.

- On [github](https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/glassfish-hk2) I've found a new major release, but can't seem to find release notes. Is this stable? Is it just `jakarta`-namespace changes? Does it include breaking changes, new functionality?
- Searching for the project on the Eclipse foundation website gets me zero results.

So what's the best way to learn about HK2? Where can I find release notes?
Thank you for your help!
Cheers, Hank