Re: Restore write access for all EG members?

Will Hopkins

I plan to keep the spec and api repos locked down until we're done. I've reviewed all the pending PRs for spec and api and merged, commented on, or closed them.

We'll probably need to establish change control for the soteria repo, too, in the not-too-distant future.

I noticed that the PRD has been published (thanks for that!), but that write access has not been restored for the Java EE Security API and spec repos.

Would be great if that access can be restored before long ;)