Re: Restore write access for all EG members?

Rudy De Busscher

Does this mean we no longer can help by writing code?

At this moment the repo for Soteria contains code which no longer compiles, so that means that I need to improvise for my presentation which I need to give at JDK.IO in about 2 weeks.

I started also to create issues for the bugs I have discovered, so at least there is a trace of the work which needs to be done before we can go final.

Rudy

On 31 May 2017 at 23:54, Werner Keil <werner.keil@...> wrote:
See https://javaee.groups.io/g/jsonp-spec/topic/attention_to_experts/5073771?p=,,,20,0,0,0::recentpostdate%2Fsticky,,,20,2,0,5073771
Dmitry also described how EG members can join the organization and gain write access if they need to.
I did to help the transition of the project site to the new URL under gh-pages.