Re: Restore write access for all EG members?

Arjan Tijms

For the moment https://github.com/javaee-security-spec/soteria is still writable, so we can fix things there for now.

An alternative btw is to setup a new org for all EG members, say https://github.com/javaee-security-spec-eg and then clone security-api and soteria into that. Everyone can then do PRs against those cloned repos and EG members can accept them. From the cloned repos we can then do a PR again against the https://github.com/javaee-security-spec repos.

With that setup we always have an integrated experimental version of the Java EE Security API that can be shared and used for demos etc.

Thoughts?