Re: Restore write access for all EG members?

Rudy De Busscher

Arjan,

Ok, if Soteria is still writable, I'll have a look at the outstanding PR's and try to make it compilable again against the current spec-api.
I had the impression from the communication by Will that Soteria (as it is the RI) was also locked.

Another clone will make this only more complicated, the original repositories need to be in maintained good shape.

Rudy

On 1 June 2017 at 07:45, Arjan Tijms <arjan.tijms@...> wrote:
For the moment https://github.com/javaee-security-spec/soteria is still writable, so we can fix things there for now.

An alternative btw is to setup a new org for all EG members, say https://github.com/javaee-security-spec-eg and then clone security-api and soteria into that. Everyone can then do PRs against those cloned repos and EG members can accept them. From the cloned repos we can then do a PR again against the https://github.com/javaee-security-spec repos.

With that setup we always have an integrated experimental version of the Java EE Security API that can be shared and used for demos etc.

Thoughts?