Re: Access to TCK

Werner Keil

Not at the moment.
I know from other JSRs like ME 8 that even EG Members per se do not have access to the TCK. If anybody in this EG is also an EC Member (actually quite a lot including Oracle, Tomitribe, Ivar or myself) you are supposed to get the TCK as we have to vote on the JSR.

JCP.next aims to regulate that so at least EG Members or e.g. those who signed the OCA or a similar agreement may also see and in some cases maybe even contribute to the TCK. It still won't be Open Source but developed more transparently and collaborative.