Re: Access to TCK

Will Hopkins

Arjan,

There is an existing process for giving an EG member access to a TCK, for purposes of determining whether it provides adequate coverage. The process varies depending on whether you (or your employer) is a Java EE licensee or not. If you are (and I'm assuming Payara would be), the process is for you to request access through your contact in Java Licensee Engineering (JLE). If you're not, then I can request access for you and make it available. Not sure yet what form that would take.

Note, though, that the TCK is probably only useful for purposes of validation when it's relatively complete, which it's not yet. It might make more sense to wait until it's more complete before requesting it. I'm assuming what you'd get through this process is a static copy, rather than access to a repo.

I believe I can make the TCK test assertions available without all of this process (it can be thought of as part of the spec), so that might be one way to get an early start on evaluating the TCK.

Would any or all of that meet the requirement?

Regards,

Will

On 06/01/2017 05:46 PM, Will Hopkins wrote:
I'm not sure how that could/would work, but I'll ask.

On 06/01/2017 05:26 PM, Arjan Tijms wrote:
Hi,

I don't know if the TCK work for JSR 375 has already started, but since the JSR states it's closed source, I would like to request access to this TCK, so I can validate that it's sufficiently correct and complete.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms

-- 
Will Hopkins | WebLogic Security Architect | +1.781.442.0310
Oracle Application Development
35 Network Drive, Burlington, MA 01803

-- 
Will Hopkins | WebLogic Security Architect | +1.781.442.0310
Oracle Application Development
35 Network Drive, Burlington, MA 01803

Join javaee-security-spec@javaee.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.