Re: Github Java EE organization memberschip

Rudy De Busscher

Will,

I signed the JSPA (JAVA SPECIFICATION PARTICIPATION AGREEMENT) in 01/2015 in order to be able to join the EG.

In june 2016, my employer signed the ECA in order that I can stay a Full JCP member.

At that time they assured me that I didn't need to do anything additional paperwork.

So what went wrong that apparently I wasn't allowed to contribute any code?

best regards
Rudy

On 21 July 2017 at 15:17, Will Hopkins <will.hopkins@...> wrote:
Yes, but, as noted in my mail announcing the move was complete, you'll need to sign the Oracle contributor agreement. I'm not sure what's up with that, and why simply being a member of the EG isn't sufficient, but that's what I'm being told is necessary.

https://javaee.github.io/CONTRIBUTING
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/community/oca-486395.html

If signing the OCA is a problem for some reason, let me know, and I'll see if there are any other options. Given that you're on the EG and you've already made contributions, this seems silly.

Will

On July 21, 2017 5:08:24 AM EDT, Rudy De Busscher <rdebusscher@...> wrote:
Hi Will,

Can you also add me to the Java EE Organization and the "Java EE Security Team" just like all the other active EG members and contributors?

Thanks