Re: LDAP Annotation and Database Hashing Proposal

On Mon, Jul 24, 2017 at 1:40 PM, Will Hopkins <will.hopkins@...> wrote:
Could we specify that it's not normal scoped, and inject a new instance that we remember and use for the lifetime of the process?

The one in the annotation is basically the base version of that. The producer could be dependent scoped indeed.

There's really no need for this to be fancy, it's a low level crypto operation that will likely always operate one way for the lifetime of a given deployment. Doesn't seem like there's a big need for deferred evaluation, etc.

I'd be okay with that as well, although then we could just as well make the producer ApplicationScoped.