Re: JetBrains s.r.o. feedback?

Will Hopkins

FYI, I heard back this morning from Trisha Gee. She didn't have any more detailed feedback, but said their working group was much happier with the updated spec and that she'd poke them and let us know if they had any further comments/concerns.

On 07/23/2017 05:18 PM, Will Hopkins wrote:
I wrote directly to their EC member, Trish Gee, right after the ballot concluded. I gave her a copy of the PFD spec, which I hoped would address some of their concerns, explained why we had chosen not to do OpenID Connect/OAuth2, and asked for a more detailed breakdown of their concerns.

She did respond, and said the concerns had been raised by an internal working group, and that she'd forward the updated spec to them and follow up to make sure we got more detailed feedback. I haven't heard anything further from them, but I just now pinged her to see if there was any further feedback.

There's not much we can do about the fact that we didn't to OIDC/OAuth2, but I'm optimistic that the recent updates will address most of their other concerns.

Will

On 07/23/2017 06:18 AM, Arjan Tijms wrote:
Hi,

In their voting comment for the Public Review Ballot, JetBrains s.r.o. mentioned working on a detailed response. We're about to post the Proposed Final Draft 2, but I haven't heard from them. Any concerns they may have will be increasingly hard to address at this point I think.

Has anyone seen their response or know what it's about other than what was mentioned in the comments?

Werner, Ivar, have you heard of anything?