ACTION REQUIRED: JSR-375 Expert Group

Will Hopkins

FYI, this message was also sent directly to EG members.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: ACTION REQUIRED: JSR-375 Expert Group
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2017 19:26:38 -0400
From: Will Hopkins <will.hopkins@...>

Expert Group:

I am preparing to submit the attached draft of the JSR-375 spec for a Final Approval Ballot. As part of the process, I need to confirm that the Expert Group agrees the JSR is ready to go to Final Release.

Members of the Expert Group, please reply to this mail to confirm that you agree the JSR is ready. Agreement will be assumed for Expert Group members who do not respond within 24 hours.

Thanks,