Re: What's our Acronym?

Will Hopkins

My understanding is that we're not supposed to use any third-party polling service, and I'm not aware that we have an internal one, so it would be great if someone else could set up the poll -- who set up the poll for the first EG meeting we had (at least, the first one after I became spec lead)?

So far, I think the candidates are:
  • JSA
  • JSAPI
  • JESAPI
  • SECAPI
  • JSECAPI
  • Security API (not an acronym, as with Servlet or Servlet API)
  • EE Security (same comment as above)
A poll that allows us to vote for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choices, and tallies the results accordingly, would be really great, but I don't know if such a thing is readily available.

Will

On 08/04/2017 09:57 AM, Werner Keil wrote:
Actually I think groups.io even has a vote feature, but it does not seem enabled for JavaEE.