Re: ACTION REQUIRED: JSR-375 Expert Group

Will Hopkins

Thanks, David!

On 08/03/2017 01:04 AM, David Blevins wrote:
Hi Will,

I think the JSR is overall a step forward and I support it.

Like Arjan I also have a “too bad this missed the boat” list item.  When the spec launched in 2015, the need for JWTs were a bit fuzzy.  At some point between then and now their need became crystal clear.  I kick myself in the butt for not coming back and pushing for them sooner while there was still time :)

We will live to fight another day, what we have is a solid foundation, you’ve been an great lead and I really look forward to the next round!

--
David Blevins
310-633-3852

On Aug 1, 2017, at 4:29 PM, Will Hopkins <will.hopkins@...> wrote:

FYI, this message was also sent directly to EG members.