Improving the JSR 375 website

I just noticed you Will already did some work on the website [1] yesterday! That's fantastic as I was about to propose doing some work on it now that the spec is basically finalized.

Basically, things I'd like to see on the page are:
- The spec logo that was available on the original GitHub repository [2]
- Some simple examples of the APIs. Not a full documentation, but just a small showcase on how to use the spec.
- The old java.net project page contained some documents I'm not sure have been preserved. But any additional material (e.g. presentations, early proposals, etc) should be available.

The JMS spec [3] website is the most complete I've seen. I could start working on some of this if you agree.

Regards,

Guillermo González