Re: Improving the JSR 375 website

reza_rahman <reza_rahman@...>

That website is community-contributed. If needed, I can get in touch with the original author.

-------- Original message --------
From: Arjan Tijms <arjan.tijms@...>
Date: 8/6/17 4:56 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: javaee-security-spec@javaee.groups.io
Subject: Re: [javaee-security-spec] Improving the JSR 375 website

Hi,

Nice! :) I was just about to suggest the very same thing ;)

The json-b one is a nice example too: http://json-b.net

I'd definitely agree with going ahead on this.

On Sun, Aug 6, 2017 at 8:40 AM, Guillermo González de Agüero <z06.guillermo@...> wrote:
Hi,

I just noticed you Will already did some work on the website [1] yesterday! That's fantastic as I was about to propose doing some work on it now that the spec is basically finalized.

Basically, things I'd like to see on the page are:
- The spec logo that was available on the original GitHub repository [2]
- Some simple examples of the APIs. Not a full documentation, but just a small showcase on how to use the spec.
- The old java.net project page contained some documents I'm not sure have been preserved. But any additional material (e.g. presentations, early proposals, etc) should be available.

The JMS spec [3] website is the most complete I've seen. I could start working on some of this if you agree.

Regards,

Guillermo González