Re: Testing JSec?

Guillermo González de Agüero

Hi Saaed,

Thanks for your interest! As Will has already stated, latest promoted versions of GlassFish already integrate JSR 375, so you won't need Soteria dependency, just the API.

The latest version GlassFish has integrated is 1.0-b11 [1] so your dependency should be:

<dependency>
    <groupId>javax.security.enterprise</groupId>
    <artifactId>javax.security.enterprise-api</artifactId>
    <version>1.0-b11</version>
    <scope>provided</scope>
</dependency>

The problem you are finding is that artifacts are still not being uploaded to Maven Central, but to java.net, so you will need to add the Java.net Maven repository:

<repository>
    <id>java-net</id>
    <name>Java.net</name>
    <url>https://maven.java.net/content/repositories/releases/</url>
</repository>

GlassFish has just upgraded the version, so you should better try a nightly build if possible to benefit of the latest bugfixes.

Pleas don't forget to create issues for any bug or inconsistency you find!

[1] https://github.com/javaee/glassfish/pull/22190/files

El mar., 8 ago. 2017 a las 19:33, Saeed (<sinaisix@...>) escribió:
Hello everyone from Accra Ghana. I would like to test out Soteria with the just published Glassfish promoted build 18. However adding the following dependency to my pom.xml results in maven throwing an error saying it cannot locate the artifacts. Pardon my ignorance if the solution is something very simple. Thanks in advance.

 <dependency>
<groupId>javax.security</groupId>
<artifactId>javax.security-api</artifactId>
<version>1.0-m01</version>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>org.glassfish.soteria</groupId>
<artifactId>soteria</artifactId>
<version>1.0-m01</version>
</dependency>