Re: JSR-375 Session at JavaOne

Will Hopkins

Hi Werner,

Yes, it's been approved.

Thanks for the offer, but I'd actually like to keep this as a single-speaker talk -- it wasn't pitched as a panel or BOF, and I believe the session is only 45 minutes.

Will

On 08/10/2017 11:01 AM, Werner Keil wrote:
All,

Thanks for letting us know. Has the session as such been approved?

Like Ivar I do not necessarily need to have a talk, but since I gave several JSR-375 presentations at CodeMotion, Java2Days or the upcoming JCON in Germany, and having done a joint talk with Ivar at DWX lately, I'd be happy to participate in that as well.