Re: JSR-375 Session at JavaOne

Werner Keil

No worries. As it looks like one or the other session (like this one;-) does flock in being approved a little later, it could be one on JSON (JSON-P 1.1 and JSON-B 1.0 combined, like Dimitry and I did in Sofia) also gets approved. And I told Dmitry, if he met a similar fate I could also help out (like I did for JSR 374 last year)
At least for JNoSQL Otavio had me as co-speaker, so I was already proposed for up to 3 sessions, should at least one get a late approval, I may have something to do. And similar to Ivar, I am also supposed to be there for the EC meeting.