Re: Move security-examples repo to Java EE org at GitHub?

Will Hopkins

Werner, I'm not sure what this is in reference to. Is it the security-proposals repo?

If so, I think the question is about the nature and value of the content, and whether, therefore, it should be preserved.

I just took a look at what's there, and I think we actually implemented almost all of it -- everything except the "authorization" module -- so maybe the thing to do is to zip up the authorization module, and attach it to a security-spec issue for a future 1.1 or MR release. That way it will be available as a starting point for any future work we undertake. (If we can't attach files, perhaps we can check it into gh-pages and link to it from the issue.)

Does that seem reasonable?

On 08/15/2017 12:02 PM, Werner Keil wrote:
Adam had this "Java EE Best Practices" repo once, but it may have died with kenai.com.

Java EE Examples would sound more like the examples, but in theory https://github.com/javaee-samples could host the proposals, because it has a lot of fancy stuff like Docker or JBoss Forge samples.

Arjan, do you have admin rights there? Or somebody else?
Otherwise I could only think of a personal repo by someone.

Oracle Developer Experience