Re: Final Approval Ballot passes! :)

Arjan Tijms

Thanks again to everyone involved! I did a lot of the work and pushing indeed, but honestly could not have pulled this of without people such asĀ Guillermo, Rudy, Werner and others :) Will had a hard time coming in mid-stream, but I think everything worked out in the end ;)

On Tue, Aug 22, 2017 at 10:28 am, Will Hopkins wrote:
I'd also like to thank Alex for his work getting this JSR off the ground -- putting together the original proposal, forming the expert group, and leading the initial rounds of specification work. We would not have a spec today without him, either!
It's indeed important not to forget Alex. Indeed, he not only did a lot of work of getting the JSR off the ground, but he also set up much of the base types like the IdentityStore and the CredentialValidationResult that are still present in the final result. Not to be underestimated, Alex also firmly established the scope of the JSR by focussing on the (in his words) "low hanging fruit", which we adhered to all the way up to the final release.