NOTICE: Moving the security-examples repo to JavaEE tonight

Will Hopkins

If anyone's working in the github.com/javaee-security-spec/security-examples repo, please note that I'll be moving it to the Java EE org (github.com/javaee) sometime in the next 12 hours.

All forks, clones, links, etc., should follow the repo when it moves, so there will be a minimum of disruption, but I can't say what will happen if you're in the middle of pushing, fetching, merging, etc. when I hit the "transfer" button.

I recommend creating a new clone/fork after the move, as the javaee-security-spec organization will be going away at some point in the not-too-distant future.

Oracle Developer Experience