Re: NOTICE: Moving the security-examples repo to JavaEE tonight

Guillermo González de Agüero

Hi Will,

Will you be able to upload somewhere/share the java.net missing content?

We take take care of adapting it to AsciiDoc.

El mié., 23 de agosto de 2017 14:46, Will Hopkins <will.hopkins@...> escribió:
No gaurantees on how much of that we'll be able to do, but some, at least, will likely be adapted for the Java EE tutorial.

On August 23, 2017 4:52:06 AM EDT, Werner Keil <werner.keil@...> wrote:
Will,

Thanks for letting us know. After the examples are in the main Java EE organization, I trust they can also be adjusted to match the final state of the JSR ;-)
So those of us who present Java Security at JavaOne or elsewhere can use them.