Re: NOTICE: Moving the security-examples repo to JavaEE tonight

Michael Remijan

That would be very helpful. I will be presenting on Java Security and I'm at the point now where I want to start migrating my JASPIC examples to Security API (Is JSA the acronym agreed on?).  I'm hoping this migration will be pretty easy, but of course, just need to start looking at some examples :)

On Wednesday, August 23, 2017 3:52 AM, Werner Keil <werner.keil@...> wrote:

Will,

Thanks for letting us know. After the examples are in the main Java EE organization, I trust they can also be adjusted to match the final state of the JSR ;-)
So those of us who present Java Security at JavaOne or elsewhere can use them.