Re: NOTICE: Moving the security-examples repo to JavaEE tonight

Guillermo González de Agüero

Also keep an eye on the (unofficial) Java EE 8 samples repo: https://github.com/javaee-samples/javaee8-samples/tree/master/security

Arjan and other members of the Payara team are these days starting to add content there. At least Payara 5 is tested against those examples so you have a guarantee that they work.

El mié., 23 de agosto de 2017 15:10, Guillermo González de Agüero <z06.guillermo@...> escribió:
Hi Michael,

You can have a look at Soteria (RI) integration tests. They are a very good starting point: https://github.com/javaee/security-soteria/tree/master/test

Please report us any problem you find!

El mié., 23 de agosto de 2017 15:07, Michael Remijan via Groups.Io <mjremijan=yahoo.com@groups.io> escribió:
That would be very helpful. I will be presenting on Java Security and I'm at the point now where I want to start migrating my JASPIC examples to Security API (Is JSA the acronym agreed on?).  I'm hoping this migration will be pretty easy, but of course, just need to start looking at some examples :)

On Wednesday, August 23, 2017 3:52 AM, Werner Keil <werner.keil@...> wrote:

Will,

Thanks for letting us know. After the examples are in the main Java EE organization, I trust they can also be adjusted to match the final state of the JSR ;-)
So those of us who present Java Security at JavaOne or elsewhere can use them.