Re: NOTICE: Moving the security-examples repo to JavaEE tonight

Rudy De Busscher

Hi Michael,

The "EE Security" option has the most votes for the moment in the poll, so it will probably not be JSA.

@Will,

When do I close the poll and post the results here on the mailing list.

Best regards
Rudy

On 23 August 2017 at 12:48, Michael Remijan via Groups.Io <mjremijan@...> wrote:
That would be very helpful. I will be presenting on Java Security and I'm at the point now where I want to start migrating my JASPIC examples to Security API (Is JSA the acronym agreed on?).  I'm hoping this migration will be pretty easy, but of course, just need to start looking at some examples :)

On Wednesday, August 23, 2017 3:52 AM, Werner Keil <werner.keil@...> wrote:

Will,

Thanks for letting us know. After the examples are in the main Java EE organization, I trust they can also be adjusted to match the final state of the JSR ;-)
So those of us who present Java Security at JavaOne or elsewhere can use them.