Re: NOTICE: Moving the security-examples repo to JavaEE tonight

Will Hopkins

Good point, Werner.

On 08/23/2017 09:55 AM, Werner Keil wrote:
All,

At the moment Rudy's poll has "EE Security" before "JSA" and "JSEC".
Can we please ensure, that the final acronym remains valid even after Java EE was turned Open Source?
With all the various acronyms like "JPA", "JMS" or "JSF" both the 2nd and 3rd choice feel very safe, but after the Java EE branding discussion we heard (especially all who are also in the EC) calling it "EE Security" will require a distinct confirmation, that "EE" does not fall under any of these Oracle brand names, otherwise please let's use one of those starting with J*.

Thanks,

Oracle Developer Experience