Re: NOTICE: Moving the security-examples repo to JavaEE tonight

Will Hopkins

Yes, I'll be adding it to gh-pages, but I've got a number of tasks on my list ahead of that.

IIRC, though, the existing content is all .pdf, .ppt, .doc, etc. -- nothing I can recall that would need to be converted to asciidoc. There was really very little content there, other than general information of the kind that's already on the new site, and a number of presentations/documents that I think we should just host in their existing format.

Will

On 08/23/2017 08:55 AM, Guillermo González de Agüero wrote:
Hi Will,

Will you be able to upload somewhere/share the java.net missing content?

We take take care of adapting it to AsciiDoc.

El mié., 23 de agosto de 2017 14:46, Will Hopkins <will.hopkins@...> escribió:
No gaurantees on how much of that we'll be able to do, but some, at least, will likely be adapted for the Java EE tutorial.

On August 23, 2017 4:52:06 AM EDT, Werner Keil <werner.keil@...> wrote:
Will,

Thanks for letting us know. After the examples are in the main Java EE organization, I trust they can also be adjusted to match the final state of the JSR ;-)
So those of us who present Java Security at JavaOne or elsewhere can use them.

Oracle Developer Experience