Release 1.0 in Maven Central and its dependency tree

Ashley Richardson

Hi,

Now that the 1.0 release is posted on Maven Central, can someone just check if I am following the POMs completely wrong:

org.glassfish.security:javax.security.enterprise 1.0 contains the following dependency:

<dependency>
   <groupId>javax.security.enterprise</groupId>
   <artifactId>javax.security.enterprise-api</artifactId>
   <version>${api_dependency_version}</version>
</dependency>

http://central.maven.org/maven2/org/glassfish/soteria/javax.security.enterprise/1.0/javax.security.enterprise-1.0.pom

That ${api_dependency_version} comes from the parent POM at org.glassfish.soteria:parent 1.0
http://central.maven.org/maven2/org/glassfish/soteria/parent/1.0/parent-1.0.pom

In that parent POM that property is listed as 1.1-b01-SNAPSHOT

However on Maven Central that version does not exist and only versions b05-b11 plus 1.0 exist
http://central.maven.org/maven2/javax/security/enterprise/javax.security.enterprise-api/

I only noticed this as I am updating a project to use Soteria 1.0 from b07 and the build no longer runs due to dependencies not being found.

Can someone please check my train of logic and if I did follow this correctly what can we do to fix it up?

Regards,

Ashley Richardson