Re: JCP Award 2017

Will Hopkins

This is awesome! Great to have this kind of recognition for the JSR. Disappointed I couldn't receive it in person, but I've no doubt Ivar represented us ably.

On 10/03/2017 01:34 PM, Guillermo González de Agüero wrote:
Congratulations everyone and thanks Werner for letting us know!

El mar., 3 de octubre de 2017 17:03, Werner Keil <werner.keil@...> escribió:
Dear All,

The JCP page has not been updated yet, but JSR 375 won the JCP Award for Most Significant JSR as announced at the JCP Party last night:
https://jcp.org/en/press/news/awards/2017award_nominees

Ivar who also talks about it today took it on behalf of the EG.

Will should get it, also a little reward for not being able to take it in person and join us this year ;-)

Congratulations everyone, especially Arjan who contributed so much. I trust you'll also be nominated in other categories. Otavio won in the member category this year, after having done so in other categories like Adopt-a-JSR earlier.

Glad this JSR won the award, it might give it a bit more recognition and awareness on conferences other than JavaOne.

Kind Regards,

Oracle Developer Experience