Re: Java EE Security.Next

Rudy De Busscher

I think a 'fork' to a new organization is safer. It indicates better that is an initiative of some of the EG members and associate members (or anyone else who wants to drive this forward)

On 26 November 2017 at 20:50, Arjan Tijms <arjan.tijms@...> wrote:
p.s.

I checked the githib/javaee repos, and the branches still seem to be open to be created.

So for the mentioned experimental next API, shall I create two branches in https://github.com/javaee/security-soteria and https://github.com/javaee/security-api or shall I fork both to a new org that's open to all previous committers?