Re: Java EE Security.Next

Guillermo González de Agüero

We should definitely wait for Will/Oracle input beforr creating a new branch for thid on the official repo. But if they are ok with that, I prefer it over the external organization.

El dom., 26 nov. 2017 20:50, Arjan Tijms <arjan.tijms@...> escribió:
p.s.

I checked the githib/javaee repos, and the branches still seem to be open to be created.

So for the mentioned experimental next API, shall I create two branches in https://github.com/javaee/security-soteria and https://github.com/javaee/security-api or shall I fork both to a new org that's open to all previous committers?