Seeding EE4J project for Security

David Blevins

We're currently seeding two projects with initial committers we'd like to make sure the existing EG can get their names on the initial proposal.  Of course everyone can join after, but it's always more fun to see your name there from the start.

If you are an EG member and would like to join either of these two projects, shoot me a note:

 - Eclipse Project for Enterprise Security (this is the project where the api classes will live)
 - Eclipse Soteria (the RI)

If you can get back to me in the next 48 hours that'd be great.  Again, the door will still be open afterwards.  This is more symbolic than anything.

--
David Blevins
http://twitter.com/dblevins