Re: Seeding EE4J project for Security

Werner Keil

I should also be on the list of initial committers at least I told Dmitry who asked for Oracle that I would like to join JSON-P, Security and JMS-related projects.

Kind Regards,
Werner

On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 6:37 PM, Arjan Tijms <arjan.tijms@...> wrote:
Hi

I already volunteered separately, so my name should already be on the list, but to be sure I of course like to be involved again ;)

I've got a list of small enhancements that are quite trivial to implement and spec (basically the annotation literals just as CDI 2.0 introduced), and for the RI some work to continue (replace the hardcoded reflection based "server detection" code with a true SPI).

As for the bigger stories, Darran's well described multi-authentication mechanism proposal was still open, and I still have the prototype for the authorization rules that wasn't merged in because of lack of time for discussing and tuning it back then.

There's more of course, but those are some of the things that come to mind.