Topics

Seeding EE4J project for Security

Guillermo González de Agüero

I as a JSR contributor and not an EG member, but did some work on Soteria and also would like to join there.

El mar., 13 feb. 2018 a las 18:07, David Blevins (<dblevins@...>) escribió:
We're currently seeding two projects with initial committers we'd like to make sure the existing EG can get their names on the initial proposal.  Of course everyone can join after, but it's always more fun to see your name there from the start.

If you are an EG member and would like to join either of these two projects, shoot me a note:

 - Eclipse Project for Enterprise Security (this is the project where the api classes will live)
 - Eclipse Soteria (the RI)

If you can get back to me in the next 48 hours that'd be great.  Again, the door will still be open afterwards.  This is more symbolic than anything.

--
David Blevins
310-633-3852

reza_rahman <reza_rahman@...>

I would like to join.

We're currently seeding two projects with initial committers we'd like to make sure the existing EG can get their names on the initial proposal.  Of course everyone can join after, but it's always more fun to see your name there from the start.

If you are an EG member and would like to join either of these two projects, shoot me a note:

 - Eclipse Project for Enterprise Security (this is the project where the api classes will live)
 - Eclipse Soteria (the RI)

If you can get back to me in the next 48 hours that'd be great.  Again, the door will still be open afterwards.  This is more symbolic than anything.

--
David Blevins
http://twitter.com/dblevins
http://www.tomitribe.com
310-633-3852

Rudy De Busscher

Hi David,

I committed some code for Soteria and was a member of the EG.

I also would like to be added as an initial committer of the EE4J projects.

thx
Rudy

On 13 February 2018 at 18:07, David Blevins <dblevins@...> wrote:
We're currently seeding two projects with initial committers we'd like to make sure the existing EG can get their names on the initial proposal.  Of course everyone can join after, but it's always more fun to see your name there from the start.

If you are an EG member and would like to join either of these two projects, shoot me a note:

 - Eclipse Project for Enterprise Security (this is the project where the api classes will live)
 - Eclipse Soteria (the RI)

If you can get back to me in the next 48 hours that'd be great.  Again, the door will still be open afterwards.  This is more symbolic than anything.

--
David Blevins
310-633-3852

Werner Keil

I should also be on the list of initial committers at least I told Dmitry who asked for Oracle that I would like to join JSON-P, Security and JMS-related projects.

Kind Regards,
Werner

On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 6:37 PM, Arjan Tijms <arjan.tijms@...> wrote:
Hi

I already volunteered separately, so my name should already be on the list, but to be sure I of course like to be involved again ;)

I've got a list of small enhancements that are quite trivial to implement and spec (basically the annotation literals just as CDI 2.0 introduced), and for the RI some work to continue (replace the hardcoded reflection based "server detection" code with a true SPI).

As for the bigger stories, Darran's well described multi-authentication mechanism proposal was still open, and I still have the prototype for the authorization rules that wasn't merged in because of lack of time for discussing and tuning it back then.

There's more of course, but those are some of the things that come to mind.

Hi

I already volunteered separately, so my name should already be on the list, but to be sure I of course like to be involved again ;)

I've got a list of small enhancements that are quite trivial to implement and spec (basically the annotation literals just as CDI 2.0 introduced), and for the RI some work to continue (replace the hardcoded reflection based "server detection" code with a true SPI).

As for the bigger stories, Darran's well described multi-authentication mechanism proposal was still open, and I still have the prototype for the authorization rules that wasn't merged in because of lack of time for discussing and tuning it back then.

There's more of course, but those are some of the things that come to mind.

Darran Lofthouse

If you could add me please, am actually also in the process or working on using the RI for WildFly - as I do that I expect I will have a lot of contributions related to the conversion from PicketBox to Elytron.

Regards,
Darran Lofthouse.