Topics

PasswordHash interface changes

Arjan Tijms

Hi Will, 

Thx for your changes. I'll look into my changes now, but they should be fairly trivial.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms

Will Hopkins

Arjan,

Signature changes are pushed to hashalgorithm branch in security-soteria.

I'll start implementing properties support for Pbkdf2PasswordHashImpl, but you should be able to make all your changes without waiting for any further updates, as long as you don't need the properties to do anything (they'll be ignored until I finish adding support for them).

Will

On 07/24/2017 04:57 PM, Will Hopkins wrote:
Hi Arjan,

I've pushed the interface change to the hashalgorithm branch in security-api. If you build that you should be able to start making the soteria changes to initialize with properties.

I'm going to update the two PasswordHash impl classes now, will push the signature change first so you can build, will let you know when the internal properties support is done.

Will
-- 
Will Hopkins | WebLogic Security Architect | +1.781.442.0310
Oracle Application Development
35 Network Drive, Burlington, MA 01803

-- 

Will Hopkins

Hi Arjan,

I've pushed the interface change to the hashalgorithm branch in security-api. If you build that you should be able to start making the soteria changes to initialize with properties.

I'm going to update the two PasswordHash impl classes now, will push the signature change first so you can build, will let you know when the internal properties support is done.

Will
--