Topics

A couple of last-minute technical issues

Indeed, a did an initial pass through them recently, great if Will can do another pass.

For issues that still 100% apply, an alternative could be to give them a "SecurityAPI.Next" label or something like that, so that they clearly stand out. Otherwise closing would be okay, since a lot of them may apply in spirit but the wording or context is slightly outdated.

Kind regards,
Arjan

Will Hopkins

Yes, that carried over from java.net. Arjan has looked at a lot of these and closed them as implemented or will not do. I need to take another pass through as well, but mostly these are all things that we have decided to defer and I think need to be closed on that basis, with a label that allows them to be easily found for use by a follow-on JSR.

Will

On 07/31/2017 12:14 PM, Werner Keil wrote:
What about the "high priority" label btw, guess that was from JIRA and does not apply to 1.0 any more?
(otherwise a lot of high prio tickets would still be left;-O)

What about the "high priority" label btw, guess that was from JIRA and does not apply to 1.0 any more?
(otherwise a lot of high prio tickets would still be left;-O)

EG:

I've got a couple of last minute questions/concerns about the spec, which I've written up as issues:
Please have a look and comment.

Thanks,