Topics

Branches to prune in JSR-375 repos

Will Hopkins

All,

It looks to me as if the following branches can be pruned from the JSR-375 repos. Any objections? I won't do this soon, but please let me know asap if any of them need to be preserved.

github.com/javaee/security-spec:
  • arjantijms-AutoApplySession
  • arjantijms-LoginToContinue
  • build-in-mechanisms
  • pfd2
github.com/javaee/security-api:
  • ggam-patch-1
  • hashalgorithm
github.com/javaee/security-soteria:
  • bundle
  • hashalgorithm
  • multistores
Thanks,

Oracle Developer Experience

  • pfd2, what was the purpose of that?

I guess with release tags for all major milestones like PFD or FAB, this branch does not need to be preserved either.

That was used to collect changes between the PFD draft and the draft that was submitted for FAB.

On 08/15/2017 02:10 PM, Werner Keil wrote:
  • pfd2, what was the purpose of that?

I guess with release tags for all major milestones like PFD or FAB, this branch does not need to be preserved either.

Oracle Developer Experience
35 Network Drive, Burlington, MA 01803