Topics

Code Soteria repository no longer inline with API repository

Rudy De Busscher

Hi All,

I was trying to update some examples I have for a presentation with Soteria.

But the current code in Github https://github.com/javaee-security-spec/soteria gives me issues.

It points to 1.0-m03-SNAPSHOT of the API but API itself is already changed to 1.0-m04-prd (and even 1.0-m05-SNAPSHOT yesterday) with some breaking changes in method signatures. (see diffs here for example https://github.com/javaee-security-spec/security-api/commit/047613ecdc2720895cc193ca4b2b4c0a99523e68)

(And my 1.0-m03-SNAPSHOT artifact is 2 months olds so can't get Soteria up and running for the moment)

Has someone the time and is willing to do the required updates to Soteria (I probably won't have the time to do this the next few days)

Otherwise, I try to do it myself by the end of the week.

Thx

There's already a PR from Ashley Richardson: https://github.com/javaee-security-spec/soteria/pull/58

Have you tried to compile from it?

El dom., 28 de mayo de 2017 21:40, Rudy De Busscher <rdebusscher@...> escribió:
Hi All,

I was trying to update some examples I have for a presentation with Soteria.

But the current code in Github https://github.com/javaee-security-spec/soteria gives me issues.

It points to 1.0-m03-SNAPSHOT of the API but API itself is already changed to 1.0-m04-prd (and even 1.0-m05-SNAPSHOT yesterday) with some breaking changes in method signatures. (see diffs here for example https://github.com/javaee-security-spec/security-api/commit/047613ecdc2720895cc193ca4b2b4c0a99523e68)

(And my 1.0-m03-SNAPSHOT artifact is 2 months olds so can't get Soteria up and running for the moment)

Has someone the time and is willing to do the required updates to Soteria (I probably won't have the time to do this the next few days)

Otherwise, I try to do it myself by the end of the week.

Thx

Hi Rudy,

Will took away the commit rights of everyone prior to the PRD being published, so at the moment it's not possible to correct the state. Hopefully those rights at restored soon.

On Sun, May 28, 2017 at 9:47 PM, Guillermo González de Agüero <z06.guillermo@...> wrote:
Hi,

[...]

Thx Guillermo, missed that one.

Things are compiling now.

I can update now some tests which are not up to date yet.

Best regards
Rudy

On 28 May 2017 at 21:47, Guillermo González de Agüero <z06.guillermo@...> wrote:
Hi,

[...]

That's what CI servers like Travis, Jenkins, etc. are good for.
Would be nice to have some of those demos there, too, even if they're not automatically deployed to all the runtimes Arjan did for Soteria.