Topics

Code Soteria repository no longerinlinewith API repository

Arjan Tijms

Hope so indeed!

On Mon, May 29, 2017 at 1:25 AM, <werner.keil@...> wrote:

Hopefully before Final or better PFD?

From: Arjan Tijms
Sent: Monday, May 29, 2017 00:13

To: javaee-security-spec@javaee.groups.io
Subject: Re: [javaee-security-spec] Code Soteria repository no longerinlinewith API repository

Hi,

On Sun, May 28, 2017 at 11:42 PM, <werner.keil@...> wrote:

When will the repository be moved to the JavaEE space btw.?

As I understood correctly nobody knows. What I heard was that repos with existing GitHub presence will stay at their current location for at least the short term.

If that holds for all repos, and what exactly a short term is I don't know.

Kind Regards,

Werner